Eric Harshbarger's SCRABBLE® Website
A list of some of my personal records from tournament play:
- High Win: 615, twice actually.
- High Loss: 462 (opponent: 466). Reno, NV. January 2004.
- Most Bingos in a Game: 5 (a number of times; one example: UNITIES, SAUTOIRE, COTTIERS, STATIONS, NONLEGAL; New Orleans, LA, Aug 2004). Another 5 bingo game of mine in Portland, OR (September 2008) saw my opponent get 3 bingos herself, for a combined total of 8 bingos in one game (very rare); mine were: PAPERING, EDACIOUS, NOONTIDE, SEEDLING, and NEBULAR; hers: OUTRAGED, WAITERED, and RELICTS.
- Most Bingos in a Row: Several times with 3 in a row (most recently, opening a game in New Orleans, LA, Aug 2004: HANDOUT, ESPALIER, NATIVITY).
- Longest Word Played: I have played a several 9 letter words including a 'split-9', ADUL(A)T(I)NG to bingo out and win a game in Asheville, NC (November 2008).
- Highest Scoring Play: 194 (EJECTION, Charlotte, NC. May 2009). This was a 'triple-triple' play. I have played several triple-triples in tournaments, and in one game played two: FILTERED and BARITONE (Asheville, NC, November 2008). My highest scoring play that was not a triple-triple was VIZIRATE for 130 points.
My data at Cross-Tables.com.
Ratings Calculator (from Steven Alexander's pages)
HASBRO is the owner of the registered SCRABBLE® trademark in the United States and Canada.
All photographs and text on this website are © Copyright 2001-2004 to Eric Harshbarger unless otherwise noted.